Donald L. Tucker Center Advisory Council (TCAC)
To advise Florida State University on policies and procedures contributing to the general effectiveness of the Center including, but not limited to, general philosophy, types of events, service growth, event planning, and quality of service, and to act as a liaison between the larger community and the University.
The TCAC shall give input on the following issues:
- Work with Florida State University on planning and events for campus and the community;
- Work with Florida State University in reviewing the Center’s policies and procedures for the University and community.
Council Membership and Terms of Appointment
The TCAC membership shall not exceed twelve (12) people and will be appointed by the Associate Vice President of Finance and Administration:
- Five (5) Staff Members serving a three (3) year term with staggered terms where possible.
- Three (3) Students serving a one (1) year term.
- Three (3) Faculty members serving a three (3) year term with staggered terms where possible.
- Five (5) Community members serving a three (3) year term with staggered terms where possible.
- Additional members as needed.
- The TCAC Chairperson will be appointed by the Associate Vice President of Finance and Administration.
- Meetings will be scheduled on a semi-annual basis. Special meetings may be scheduled as needed.
- The TCAC will have the capacity to endorse proposals and support other actions, consistent with its charge.
- The TCAC may utilize task forces and/or Ad hoc committees to increase the level of input and participation:
- For a specific purpose consistent with the TCAC charge;
- No more than six (6) months duration.
- All recommendations will be submitted to the Associate Vice President of Finance and Administration who will review all such items and make appropriate responses to the TCAC.
- This Council’s commission will expire in 3 years but may be renewed and/or revised by the Vice President of Finance and Administration.